Tuesday, March 31, 2009

love we share was never made to die

all she say is "find a way back into love"
but how can i explain her that
i dont want any other pretty face,
I don't want just anyone to hold.

i want it to happen
and im waitng for that tommorow to come
i want that she to know
how much i love her
but i knw tommorow never comes

i agree that i hv been
hiding all my hopes and dreams away,
And avoid that circumstance
Where theres a chance to tell her how I feel

i wasnt afraid of speaking
but i did it all for ur happy ending
you were everything ,that i ever wanted
so all the time i was pretending
but i did it all for ur happy ending

dnt take me wrong i want u to knw
that once a wise man said
"When you love someone - you'll do anything
You'll do all the crazy things that you cant explain"


So you should know this love we share was never made to die
I'm glad we were on this one way street just you and I
Just you and I

No comments:

Post a Comment